Best Overall Brand: Vice Golf
- 3 Piece cast urethane cover ball construction with extra-thin cover for high short game spin
- Designed for advanced golfers with medium swing speeds to maximize driver distance and benefit from maximum wedge spin
- Outstanding spin control and soft feel off the club
- Newly designed, closed alignment line for better aiming
- Unique DRIP Pattern available in 4 styles across 2 models
The Vice Golf Pro Drip golf balls are some of the most unique and cool looking golf balls available. There are multiple design and color options including our favorite: the Vice Golf PRO DRIP which are available in 'red & blue' as well as 'lime'.
Other available colors:
The Vice Golf Pros give great tactile feedback, are durable as they don't scuff easily, and have great spin around the greens. Beyond that, they look absolutely stunning and are a great conversation starter.
The Vice Gold Pro Plus comes in a variety of wild and uncommon colors including ice blue, gold, blue, light blue, orange, and yellow/orange gradient. Depending on the color, these balls can be easier to find than your traditional white golf balls. Also, if you're playing in mild snow, the black golf ball is a must have.
From a performance standpoint, they play similar to the popular, but expensive Pro V1s, but are a bit firmer. Most of the time, they are cheaper on Amazon than on any other site or physical store.
If you're okay with spending a lot of money on golf balls and want something both performs well and looks great, look no further than the Kaede Fly Distance Golf Ball.
- With the world's first streamline shape(Kaede) innovative dimple, the Kaede Golf Ball was designed by Japanese aerodynamics.
- 270 KAEDE dimples deflects air flow at an angle, reducing drag by 18% and increasing distance.
- By making the core as large as possible, the impact increases absorbency and rebound force, which increases the distance.
- 2-layer Non-Conforming golf ball, achieving extraordinary distance, the best choice for amateur golfers
- When the best initial elasticity for increasing distance is 12 degrees, the duration can be increased to make a perfect ball flight.
These are available in a multitude of colors and have a truly unique and cool design pattern. These are so uncommon on the golf course, you'll never get your ball mixed up with another player's. The unique dimpling texture on the Kaede Fly Distance Golf Ball is designed to reduce drag and go further than a normal golf ball.
Honorable Mention: Callaway Supersoft
Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
- HyperElastic SoftFast Core Delivers Increased Ball Speed with Soft Feel
- Optimized for faster speed and soft feel around the green.
- Exceptional Feel, Control and Spin with Long Distance From Our Hybrid Cover
- Allows us to create more wedge control while still maximizing distance, very soft feel, and durability.
Callaway SuperSofts are a phenomenal performance pick for amateur golfers and also look amazing with their bold matter finish. These golf balls have a soft matter texture in comparison to traditional white golf balls with their hard and shiny exterior. They have great control around the greens, spin a ton, and feel great.
They are available in a variety of different colors including orange, pink. yellow, red, etc.
Budget Pick: Srixon Divide
If you're looking for a cheaper option that still looks super cool and unique, check out the Srixon Divide or the Nitro Eclipse.
- NEW FastLayer DG Core A newly formulated core starts soft in the center and dramatically becomes firm around its edge, giving high-speed players exceptional feel and plenty of ball speed for maximum distance.
- NEW Spin Skin+ A durable coating, new Spin Skin+ digs deep into Wedge and Iron grooves, maximizing spin for better control and stopping power.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern Less drag and more lift boosts overall distance and straighter flight, even in the toughest wind conditions.
These golf balls look cool, help with putting alignment, and are also easier to find as they are multi-color.
Nitro Eclipse is our use of Tu Tone's proprietary technology, creating our first of two color semi-transparent golf ball, The Eclipse. With the special blending of Titanium Polybutadiene in our cores, we created the Eclipse's vibrant colors and softer feel, without sacrificing the distance that Nitro Golf is known for.
Want to join our mailing list? It's free and we send out newsletters full of the great deals we find on Amazon.